Monday, June 8, 2009

4 months old


Our baby is four months old! He is cuter than ever these days, he has started to make laughing like sounds and squeals when he is really excited. He holds his head up really really well now and is even enjoying tummy time more. He still has not rolled over again since I posted the video, that's what I get for making him do it 30 times that day!
Sleeping seems to be getting better, I think we might actually be over the hard part, I don't want to elaborate too much because I don't want to jinx anything =)
We love him so much, he brings such joy to our lives.




2 comments:

  1. I sure do love that little guy. His smiles go straight to my heart. I can't believe he is four months old already. Great pics and video Cindy. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to hold him in less than two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete