Friday, April 9, 2010

Opening Day 2010

Today was the Giants home opener. Tim and I have gone for the past 6 years to opening day. Its the best game of the year, you have all the real fans there, the blue angels do a fly by and everyone is just pumped up.
Darren slept from the moment we put him in the stroller in the parking lot until the 5th inning!
The Giants beat the Braves in 13 innings, the longest opening day in San Francisco Giants history, we got our moneys worth. Darren is now 7-0 in regular season games, quite the little good luck charm if I do say so myself.











2 comments:

  1. And the winning streak continues. Glad you guys had fun and that you beat the Braves. Take that Chipper Jones. Darren did his job of bringing them luck. Good job D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of the Munro family when I heard about Opening Day on the news that morning!!

    right on!

    ReplyDelete