Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bubble gum alley

While in San Luis Obispo for a friend's wedding we visited bubble gum alley. I had seen this in the tv show The Girls Next Door, but was surprised when my friend Tabitha told me it was only about a mile from the church. It is a pretty gross alley way that is wall to wall gum that people have stuck up there and now is somewhat of a landmark. It was fun and gross at the same time.





Don't worry it's my gum and i was very careful not to touch anyone else's!!
( it still made me gag though, the things I'll do for a good picture!)

2 comments:

  1. that is disgusting!! But really cool at the same time :) I like your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? I never heard of this
    "famous" wall! hehee! I'm glad you were able to entertain yourselves before the reception!

    ReplyDelete