Thursday, August 27, 2009

gone bananas!



Can you guess whether or not Dare liked trying bananas for the first time!

We decided when we started Darren on foods that we would do all the vegetables first so that he wouldn't get used to the sweetness of the fruits and not like the veggies. Well apparently it worked because he hated his bananas! I never would have thought that bananas would be something that I would have to coax him into liking, peas...yes, carrots...yes but bananas? I tried them and they weren't overly tart just really sweet.

Hopefully he takes to the other fruits better.




Mommy made him plain oatmeal then he was all smiles.

2 comments:

  1. that is so funny! and surprising! But at least he likes his veggies.. I still cant get lily to eat them

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so rare to see Darren without a smile on his face. I am surprised he did not like bananas. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete