Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy First Birthday Addison



This weekend we went to my cousin Amanda's daughter Addison's first birthday in Southern California. She is so cute! She got tons of presents and I think had a great time at her party. Darren slept through a couple hours of it, but when he was awake they played together really really well.
It was so nice to see my cousins and have all of our babies play together. I wish we lived closer, with everyones busy lives its hard to make time to see each other and I always miss them when we leave.



Addison and Darren


My cousin Jessica's little boys Grant and Carter


My cousins Jessica and Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. Glad you had such a great visit with family. Darren looks like he had a great time getting to know his cousins. He and Addison looked so sweet together. And the guys are a trio of cuties. Darren sure looks like he is happy to be hanging out with them. Great pics Cindy.

    ReplyDelete