Sunday, November 8, 2009

9 months old!



Darren is 9 months old today! No smiles for our 9 month teddy bear pic, Darren has been fighting a bad cold now for about a week. He is doing much better now, just a lingering cough. He did have some smiles for our 9 month portraits taken this morning though, I'll post those in a couple days!

Darren is not quite crawling yet, he gets around plenty don't get me wrong. He pulls himself (like the army crawl) and rolls anywhere he needs to go. He has also mastered the art of feeding the dog and thinks its hilarious, I haven't been able to get a good picture of this but I will. He is amazing and we love him so much.

2 comments:

  1. 9 months of pure joy. I agree with you he is amazing and so very loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the rolls! i just want to gobble his cute belly! = )

    ReplyDelete