Thursday, December 31, 2009

pictures of the week

Darren is so close walking! He has been pulling himself to a standing position now for almost three weeks. You can tell he is getting more and more confident. He walks really well with one of his push toys and has the biggest smiles every time he stands up, he is so proud of himself.




We just bought a new vacuum ( a Dyson and we LOVE it, I highly suggest to anyone who needs a good vacuum, this one is for pets and it is amazing!) anyways both boys would not stop playing with the box, they would take turns walking or crawling across it. Who needs Christmas presents when we have boxes!





Darren got a pony from Uncle Mike and Aunt Carole for Christmas. The first time we put him on it he was very unsure, and slowly but surely he is enjoying it more. Today he even bounced up and down on it like he knows he is supposed to ride it!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics. I especially love that first one. I was so excited to see a new post from you. I agree he will be walking very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I could see Tim's snuggie in the background :) That horse is so cute!! I can't believe he is almose walking, good job D!

    ReplyDelete