Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's house


My Grandparents have an amazing house with property all around them, growing up going there was always so much fun. Me and my sister would explore the woods behind the fields, go down to the creek, eat lots of wild berries, look for bugs, catch salamanders and just recently rummage through my grandpa's fresh garden full of fruits and vegies.
So I was so excited for Dare to really get to see some of this for the first time. He has been to small in the past, but this time he really got to explore a little. He walked the field length and back which is bigger than the pictures shows.
I can't wait for him and his little brother to see even more of what The Greats house has to offer!


Watching a deer in the field just past the barn!

No comments:

Post a Comment