Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Braden's first birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I can't believe that my baby is one years old, where did that time ago? With that said, I have loved every minute of this past year. Braden is such a wonderful baby and I love him so much. I love that he growls when he doesn't get his way, I love that multiple times a day he walks over to me just to lay his head on me, I love that he is so curious and needs to know what everyone else is doing, I love that he follows around Darren. This list could go on for pages, so I'll just end it with I love everything about him! This past year has been amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Well said Cindy. There are so many things that make this little guy extra special. His beautiful smile has cheered me up many times this past year. He is a joy and we are so blessed by him. Happy Birthday Braden. Your grammy loves you very much.

    ReplyDelete