Monday, November 28, 2011

Fort Bragg road trip












Me and my sister took all three of our boys to Fort Bragg over the holiday weekend to visit with our grandparents and so they could meet Jaxson too! I was a little hesitant at first to go on a four hour car ride with a one year old, a two year old and a 2 month old but it went great. All of the boys did great in the car and in Fort Bragg.
It was fun getting to show off all of our boys to Grandma, Grandpa and our Uncles. Darren was just like us when we were little and wanted to go on walks around the property with Grandpa, that super made me smile to think that another generation is getting to experience what we did! Hope we get to go back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see them, I love them more. You don't think it's possible, but it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darren is sooo tall now! Handsome little boys!Love mariam

    ReplyDelete