Sunday, June 21, 2009

Arizona trip



We had such a great time in Arizona, I'm so glad I made the trip. The heat was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, me and D both did really well with it.
Carly made the trip so much easier for us by letting us use her car seat so I didn't have to lug mine around the airport. She also brought out at tons of little guy toys to keep Dare entertained. Thanks so much Car!

Ava's birthday party was so fun, she is such a good little girl. The house was decorated with Sponge Bob decorations and she would point to them and say "Bob?", it was adorable! She got tons of toys and seemed to love every moment of her party.
I wish they lived closer =( It was a short trip but so worth it for me to get to catch up with Carly and let our babies play together.








stealing Darren's toy and watching me at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment