Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures of the week

This week Darren had his four month well baby check and weighed in at almost 15 pounds! While we were with the doctor Darren decided to show off and roll over. He did this 30 seconds after I told the doctor that he only rolled over for one day a couple weeks ago. Tim got to see Darren roll over for the first time today too, so I think this is finally going to be a habit. This week Darren has also found his loud voice. He has been squealing and almost yelling at us thinking the whole thing is hilarious, I'll try to post one of the videos soon, its really cute.

This time next week me and Darren will be in Arizona for my friend Carly's daughter's first Birthday. I'm a little nervous about traveling alone with him. Think good thoughts about our flying experience, I think he'll do well though since he loves to be held!





No comments:

Post a Comment