Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Handy Manny

Not too many cartoons can hold Darren's attention like Handy Manny can. Occasionally he'll watch some Sponge Bob or maybe some playhouse Disney but only for a couple minutes before he gets bored. It probably doesn't hurt that my favorite of all the kids cartoons is Handy Manny too.

While we were shopping at Target today I saw this Handy Manny doll and showed it to Darren. He flashed a huge smile and started grabbing for it. When I went to take it away he got super mad, I have never really seen Dare get that upset when you take something away from him. Lucky for him it was on sale and I was there to buy him a toy anyway. Hopefully Mommy isn't always this much of a push over!




2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Maybe it will be his "Ella"! Lily likes that show too :) They can watch it together next time we come up

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Handy Manny!!!

    ReplyDelete