Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mommy got played!

We are still trying to get Darren to sleep through the night, some nights are better than others and he usually does well. Tonight on the other hand, he cried every time I put him in the crib and I would let him try to put himself back to sleep without success. I eventually would pick him up and he instantly smiled....I got played! I had to take a picture cause it is crazy how fast he went from crying to laughing. Right after this picture he cried for about three minutes and put himself to sleep. That was almost three hours ago so keep your fingers crossed for a good night....


2 seconds later!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a little charmer. I fall for that smile every time too. Crossing my fingers that he sleeps the night. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete