Monday, September 7, 2009



We spent our Labor Day at McCovey Cove watching the Giants kill the San Diego Padres 4 to 9. We couldn't have asked for better weather at the ballpark and of course our little guy was an angel.

As we were leaving the ballpark, we walked along China Basin where fans were able at one point to purchase personalized Giants tiles. We showed Darren the tile that was dedicated to his Great Grandpa Louis Ney whom he gets his middle name from. Definitely a special moment for Tim and Darren to share.





2 comments:

  1. I love that you took a picture of Darren on the tile!! That is awesome... looks like a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing darren sitting on papas tile. That was so special for me. Thanks for taking him to see that and for taking that awesome picture. I know my dad is very proud of his little namesake.

    ReplyDelete