Sunday, May 15, 2011

a busy Thursday

To make up for all the time me and the boys were sick on my vacation we tried to pack a lot of stuff into the remaining days. On Thursday we went to the Oakland Zoo in the morning and had a great time, Darren wanted to stay at the turtle shells that's why most of his pictures are there. After the Zoo, we headed to the Giants day came and caught a couple innings in Mc Covey cove. The weather was perfect and both boys did very well for being all over the place that day.
I think Mommy paid the price of the busyness because i was instantly sick again for the next three days =( oh well, better me than them.










































Braden's new friend from the Giants dugout store






Daddy and Dare walking along China Basin










3 comments:

  1. That's funny 'cause I have a bunch of pictures of Jorge on the turtle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that one of Darren in the turtle. His smile is awesome. Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete