Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tough little guy

My love got three stitches last night after hitting his little head on the TV stand, he missed the foam bumpers by an inch or two.
When he got stitches last year it was sad and of course I cried then too but this time was so much worse because he could talk "help me Mommy! Mommy Mommy Mommy!" or telling the nurse and doctors " hey let go of me". I was the bad guy and held him down for the doctors so then he started crying for daddy, it was so sad. We got home late and let him watch Wall-E and eat french fries and he was the happiest little guy in the world.
He hasn't even messed with the bandages and has even sits pretty still while Mommy changes the dressing. He is running around like normal today.... a tough little guy.

1 comment:

  1. glad he is smiling.although breaks my heart reading some of what happened. hes so cute!

    ReplyDelete