Wednesday, September 21, 2011

caught!















So every morning and after every nap, Braden's bottle is stuck between the wall and the crib and any excess milk is spilled on the ground. Well today I was walking by his room when I heard him stand up, so i walked very quietly up behind him and watched him jam it between the wall and then laugh at the milk dripping down! Before he saw me, he finished laughing at his bottle trick and then turned on his music projection thing on in his crib which is usually are clue to go get him. I asked him about the bottle and he went over to it smiling which is when I took the pics, so cute and now there is always a towel under the crib!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. He is so cute even if he is caught in the act. Made me smile as he always does.

    ReplyDelete