Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Playing at Grandpa and Grandma's house

Braden enjoyed playing with the berries too.

The Grey Whale Inn, Fort Bragg California. This hotel used to be the town hospital, we drive by it on our way to the Portuguese Hall. It is where my Dad was born fifty years ago on September 16th. Another cool thing about going to the Festa every year is that is always falls around my Dad's birthday. It's nice to be with his family and all remember him together =)



Braden playing in my Grandpa's garden, Hydrangea's are all over the Azores, in particular Flores the island my Grandpa is from.





Darren and Great Grandpa looking for berries







Darren is a notoriously picky eater, but he ate every different kind of berry my Grandpa gave him, I think he thought it was fun to "find" food.








Uncle Pat and Grandpa showing the boys around the property.











Daddy and Darren stretching in Cloverdale (about half way of the four hour car ride to Fort Bragg)













No comments:

Post a Comment